Price Inspector has been working hard to bring you the best deals, and now he’s even organized the most popular searches by letter. B is for Bose, booze, bicycle, Brita, biker boots, and so much more. All of your favourite B searches are together at last.
- If you’re looking for a classic jacket, consider a barbour jacket. They make a number of styles, including the International jacket, which is a buckled leather jacket available in either black or brown. Their quilted jacket is perfect for shooting field enthusiasts, with specially padding for added protection.
- Berghaus jackets are great for casual outdoor wear, such as hikes and long outdoor walks. Belstaff makes a classic men’s motorcycle jacket, ideal for both function and fashion. Pair it with some sturdy biker boots and you’re ready for adventure!
- If you’re looking for high-quality speakers or docks, Bose has what you needs. Their line of music accessories include speakers, iPod docks, and Sounddocks. They also make a portable Sounddock so you can take your music everywhere.
- Once you have the music taken care of, get your party started with the right beverages. Price Inspector brings you great deals on Bombay Sapphire Gin, Baileys Irish Cream, and Black Sambuca.
- Whether you’re entertaining guests or simply cooking for your family, it’s nice to have a modern, efficient kitchen. Update your current kitchen by adding a built-in fridge freezer, such as a Bosch or Beko. For a thoroughly modern look, consider a black American fridge freezer or fridge freezer.
- Maybe you’re remodeling your entire kitchen, or maybe you’re simply replacing a broken appliance. Price Inspector is the place to shop either way. Some of our most popular kitchen items include the Belfast sink, the Bosch Classixx dishwasher, the Breville Brita kettle, and the Bosch Integrated Dishwasher.
- Another great kitchen appliance is a built under double oven. These ovens are available in gas or electric.
- Even a seemingly small kitchen upgrade, however, such as a black kettle toaster, stainless steel bin, or Belle Mixer can make your kitchen look and operate more efficiently.
- Most women like to look their best, and grooming unwanted hair is an important step for many. The Braun Epilator strives to make in-home hair removal easy, convenient, and pain-free. Complete your grooming with the Babyliss hairdryer. This professional line of hairdryers will help give you the salon look you desire, while protecting your hair and your budget.
- We know most people don’t enjoy laundry day, but you might like it a little more if you had a new washing machine and dryer. Two of the most popular brands include a Beko washing machine and a Bosch washine machine. Bosch also makes the Exxcel models, which boast a higher load capacity and more washing settings.
To go with your new washing machine, check out a new B Rated tumble dryer. These new dryers are more energy efficient than older models, and they also take better care of your clothes.
- Now that you have the proper tools to take care of your clothes, you might want to get update your wardrobe. For a fashionable new look, consider a bolero cardigan. These small cardigans cover just your sleeves arms and shoulders, making them a cute little addition to a strappy top or dress. They come in a wide variety of colours, materials, and prices, so they are perfect for any outfit or budget. You can even pair it with a tutu fancy dress accessory if you like.
- It seems there’s always an occasion to buy children’s gifts. Just when you finish the Christmas and Hanukkah seasons, there are birthdays, graduations, or other milestones to celebrate. Some of our favourite toys this year include the Baby Annabell doll and the Ben 10 bikes. Older children will go crazy for a BMX bike, and you can help keep them visible and safe with LED bike lights.
- Or maybe you’re hosting a birthday party and want to make it memorable. In that case, check out these bouncy castles, sure to make your child’s party a hit.
- If it’s a baby gift, you can’t go wrong with a baby gym. These help keep the baby entertained while getting important floor exercise time. Expectant moms around the world agree that their top stroller pick is made by Bugaboo, such as the Bugaboo Cameleon. A baby jogger is a great way to stay active with a new baby.
- Keep your baby safe in the car with the proper car seat, such as a Britax Evolva 123. This convertible car seat will also save you money, as its suitable for children from about 9 months to 12 years. And with the prices of baby formula, you’ll be glad Price Inspector is helping you find the cheapest deals in the UK.
- If you’re like me, maybe you still haven’t cleaned up the fall leaves. First you were busy with football in the fall, and then they sat wet all winter. Now that they’re drying out, it’s time to get rid of them with a blower vac. And then promise that you’ll do better next fall.
Once you have all your chores finished, it’s time for fun. Any night fisherman needs a bite alarm, which alerts you to subtle signals that you have a fish. If you prefer sports, Brooks Adrenaline GTS shoes will give you comfort and support.