Fifi and the Flowertots guide - Introduction
Fifi and the Flowertots is a popular British animated TV series filmed in stop motion. The show features flower characters and their adventures in the garden. It is produced by the same company that created the Bob the Builder TV series.
There are many fun characters, with Fifi Forget-Me-Not being the title character. She sometimes forgets words, and then she asks the viewing audience what the correct word is. Her cousins are Buttercup and Daisy. Buttercup wants to be the centre of attention, while Daisy is shyer. Fifi’s best friend is Bumble, a bee who is allergic to pollen. There are many other flower and insect friends in the garden. Mo is a lawnmower who operates on organic compost, and only Fifi can understand him.
Fifi and the Flowertots have a wide variety of toys, clothing, and decorations available. If your child is a fan of the show, you can buy practically anything you can imagine with these popular characters. Most items just have Fifi, but you can buy figures and play sets that feature additional characters.
Price Inspector is the best place to shop for your Fifi and the Flowertots toys. Our buying guide gives you all the information you need to find great toys. When you know which ones you want to buy, shop with confidence at Price Inspector. Our Inspectors compare prices at all the UK shops to bring you the cheapest prices.
Find your child the latest Fifi and the Flowertots toys. Popular choices include:
Music, DVDs, Games, and Miscellaneous
Fifi and the Flowertots have many different games, songs, and other items. For your little Fifi fan, consider some of these items
- If you want a Fifi and the Flowertots DVD, there are dozens to choose from. You can either buy new episodes exclusive to the DVD market, or you can buy collections of your child’s favourite episodes from TV.
- Sing along with the song collection. You can buy a CD, a CD and DVD combo pack, or an MP3 download.
- The Fifi Sing and Splash doll loves to sing and dance in the rain. Dress Fifi in her pink rain coat and wellies, give her an umbrella, and then watch her dance and sing in the puddle. Complete the fun by giving your child her own Fifi umbrella.
- A Fifi Musical TV is a version of the classic TV toy for toddlers. With the push of a button, your little one can watch Fifi and Friends and listen to the show’s theme song.
- A lunch kit is fun for school, travel, or picnics. The lunch bag is fully insulated and features Fifi on the front. It has a name and class card in case it gets misplaced. The Space Canteen, sold separately, holds 300ml of your child’s favourite drink. The lid flips up to reveal the straw, and the canteen coordinates with the lunch bag. Complete the set with a three-piece cutlery set. These metal utensils have ABS handles, and the set includes the fork, spoon, and knife.
- A Fifi and the Flowertots Bag lets your child carry her toys or other important items. Choose from a backpack or a swim bag, depending on your needs.
- A Fifi Colouring book lets your little artist colour her favourite Fifi and Friends pictures.
- Your child will love a Fifi and the Flowertots game. You can buy a puzzle pack, activity pad, or even a Fifi and the Flowertots game for Nintendo DS. This game features 15 games and activities, ranging from easy to difficult, to appeal to a wide range of ages. The flower medal rewards will keep children motivated. The game teaches logic, memory, creative skills, and problem solving.
Fifi Parties and Decorations
If your child loves Fifi and the Flowertots, consider having a Fifi-themed party. Having a theme makes it easy to host the party and fun for the kids.
- Start with the invites. If you can’t find Fifi invitations, you can substitute invitations that have flowers on them to fit your theme.
- Next get your decorations. You can find Fifi and the Flowertots napkins, plates, cups, and table cover. Don’t forget the balloons and party bags for even more fun. You can also buy Fifi gift wrap for her presents. Consider buying Fifi tiaras for all the party guests.
- Of course you need a cake for your party. If you can’t find one with Fifi decorations, consider decorating a regular cake with Fifi decorations or figures. You can also bake cookies using a flower-shaped cookie cutter. Consider using the cookie cutter on sandwiches as well.
- Your child will also love having Fifi decorations in her bedroom or playroom. Popular items include bedding, such as a duvet. You can also find matching curtains to bring pretty colours to the room. A matching waste bin, lamp, and uplighter are also available.
Consider adding a bed canopy to bring a touch of elegance to your little girl’s room. This floral canopy has curtains to drape around the bed head. Fifi and the Flowertots Stikarounds are self-adhesive, removable stickers that you can use to decorate your walls and furniture. She’ll also love Fifi and the Flowertots pyjamas for sweet flower dreams in her newly decorated bedroom.